| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hail in April is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A feeble 11mm (0.4in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 12:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Hail April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Hail, Saudi Arabia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Hail: