| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hail in January is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 10:50 long with an average length of 10:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Hail January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hail, Saudi Arabia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hail: