| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hail in July is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38 °C (100.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature range/ variation is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:26 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 13:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Hail July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hail, Saudi Arabia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hail: