| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hail in June is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38 °C (100.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 13:51 long with an average length of 13:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Hail June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Hail, Saudi Arabia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Hail: