| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hail in November is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 22mm (0.9in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:30 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Hail November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Hail, Saudi Arabia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Hail: